Friday, March 10, 2006

The Donut Burger...

Our good friends over at ESPN.com have come up with this story and it has really tickled my fancy. Whilst Neil H is discussing the Barry Bonds saga and the possibility of Barry having swung his bat for the last time is the bigs, I'm going to talk about the donut burger.

"The ballpark sandwich will include a hamburger topped with sharp cheddar cheese and two slices of bacon -- all between a "bun" of Krispy Kreme Original Glazed donuts." So whilst I am liking the concept, with my distaste of cheese this doesn't look like one for me. So I thought I'd write about what would be my ideal donut burger.

How about a nice juicy burger, with onions on top with a criss cross layer of bacon, I think the donut roll would be too soft to take a squirt of chilli sauce, so it would need a more substantial sauce, how about a bottom layer of horseradish sauce to give it that added kick? It sounds like a possible business opportunity, the donut burger in many different varieties, I can see my future now, and it ends with me being bankrupt.

1 threw a strike:

At 10:08 am, Blogger Pete J said...

A donut burger?!?!

Sounds mank (although cheese is one of the greatest things on the planet).

Why not just soak some lard in syrup and deep fat fry it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home