Sunday, February 03, 2008

Neil M chiming in

As my colleague hinted at the other day, I am now working professionally as a writer. I am the man who has been charged with launching and growing the TalkOn.it Network - a group of around 50 sports websites. I however will return to the blog to keep jotting down my thoughts on the Yankees and Red Sox (amongst other MLB related issues) throughout the season.

There is a baseball site on the network - Talk Baseball which is still being built. I have just commissioned work for pages about all the clubs in MLB - and I have done the New York Yankees page myself.

If anyone has any ideas or thoughts then please pass them on to me. Otherwise I shall try to follow my colleagues excellent recent blogging record and return to my old ways.

1 threw a strike:

At 2:04 pm, Anonymous fatmagülün suçu ne 1. bölüm izle said...

nice blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home