Monday, August 21, 2006

What more can I say?

I love this ball club.

It's half past six, Five.tv went off air half an hour ago and missed the bottom of the 9th and the 10th innings, it's lucky I have mlb.tv!

My detailed thoughts after I've caught up on sleep, my housemate is already up and about getting ready for work. I doubt I'll be awake before three.

But wow, seriously, wow. This team doesn't know when it's beat and tonight is the first time I seriously believe that I was watching a team capable of winning it all, I really do.

Good morning and good night.

Edit: My detailed thoughts can now be read here.

2 threw a strike:

At 4:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neil, this team is beginning to remind me of the 1998 team where they get into bullpens by the 6th and when they do, they demolish them. I am pleased as punch to see it.

 
At 4:57 pm, Blogger Neil Monnery said...

The patience this team has shown this weekend has been extraordinary. The talk has always been about getting into the soft underbelly of the 'pen but we have really done that in the past few days. Lets hope we keep it up for the rest of the season!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home