Monday, February 05, 2007

It may be the off-season, but Yanks lose to Sox again!

Well it may be exciting, but the quality level in Super Bowl XLI is atrocious - and that was before Prince's version of All Along the Watchtower - so much so that it has driven me to my first blog since 2006... in my defense, I was away getting married at Nathans on Coney Island to Theo...

And what drew me to awaken from my creative writing slumber - Schilling's contract demands? JD's failure to make the 40 man roster? the trade value of Dice-K in a fantasy baseball keeper league?

No, much more important than that - and possibly the key to the Red Sox season in 2007 - the emergence of Craig Hansen as a bona fide, major league... games player... come on - instead of playing Project Gotham Racing, couldn't he be working on that slider?

However, given this is a Red Sox v Yanks fan blog... I feel the need for one gratuitous swipe at the diminishing evil empire... even in the off season, it is good to to see the Sox hand the Yankees a defeat...

4 threw a strike:

At 4:43 am, Blogger Steve Kenul said...

Diminishing...?

 
At 1:23 pm, Blogger Neil Hay said...

Diminishing payroll...

Diminishing star power...

Diminishing resistance to light jibes from Sox fans...

 
At 4:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you've finally gone mad. I have no idea what you're talking about.

 
At 5:30 pm, Blogger Neil Monnery said...

He was still seething over the Pats not being in the Superbowl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home