Friday, January 06, 2006

Will he stay, or will he go?

Well for today anyway, Manny thinks he might stay.

I think in common with a lot of Sox fans, I am pretty tired of the circus that has been the Manny story, off-season 2005/06 version. I am pleased that he is staying, but I am concerned that dealing with the Manny saga has interfered with the teams ability to deal with the issues they do have.

So now the question is... how do we get Tejada without giving up Manny?

1 threw a strike:

At 5:15 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Neil just replying to your comment on my blog. I'm a Mets fna because of a Yankee-Red Sox game actually. Knew they were both big teams so decided to support the team NEAREST the team that won. Yanks won thanks to Jeter jumping into the stands so it was the Mets for me. Plus I'd rather support a loveable losing team than be a glory hunter.

And you can keep Manny. The Mets don't want him (the fans at least, Omar seems to love him). However it seems the Phils are still interested.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home