Thursday, December 15, 2005

Nomahhhh in pinstripes?

Answers on a postcard - how will Red Sox fans respond to Nomar coming to bat at Fenway... in pinstripes.... and you have to hope that he swings at that first pitch and pops up to 1st in foul territory, it would only be fair...

But I really have to take issue with this - I mean seriously, I think the guy is trying to be humorous, but "
the Yanks are monopolizing the market of quality starting shortstops"... erm, the Yankees have one quality starting shortstop (and I'm sorry Neil but...) and they don't play him at shortstop.

I loved Nomar... my first game at Fenway... Nomar's home debut in '96... the first autographed baseball I bought... Nomar... but how can we take any comment seriously from someone that wants to include Nomar in the statement "the Yanks are monopolizing the market of quality starting shortstops"?

0 threw a strike:

Post a Comment

<< Home