Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Is Carl Pavano a bum?

The topic says it all.

I have been away from the internet for a few days seeing my dad and visiting old friends on the picturesque Isle of Wight. The Yankees seemingly haven't been playing that great but nor have the Red Sox. The Bronx Bombers have a seven game lead and the magic number is down to 26.

Anyway, Carl Pavano...

If you haven't read this yet then I suggest you do. It tells how our $39.95m man had a minor car accident but decided that he needn't tell the ball club about it. This guy just tries his best not to help himself. I keep trying in my mind to try and find a defense for his actions but I'm failing miserably. Either my brain is fried or Pavano really is a bum.

It's one of the two.

0 threw a strike:

Post a Comment

<< Home