Sunday, November 12, 2006

Today is surely Matsuzaka day


It is a beautiful Tokyo morning.

We should finally hear who has won the rights to talk to this kid at some point today (this Tokyo day). I hope we'll know by the time I go to bed but surely by the time Neil H turns in we'll be in the know.

I really want him, Neil H hopes he's worth the hype.

The best bit about this whole process has been finding this Mount Fuji webcam, hopefully I'll get to see Matsuzaka in Pinstripes as a bonus!

4 threw a strike:

At 1:47 pm, Blogger Neil Hay said...

ob‧ses‧sion 

Pronunciation - [uhb-sesh-uhn]

–noun 1. the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.
2. the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself.
3. the state of being obsessed.
4. the act of obsessing.

Just saying man...

How can we possibly still not know?

 
At 2:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am all for havign our friend from the Far East join our beloved Yankees, Neil M, but come on, this is more about your fantasy team than the Yankees. And by the way, if I had known that you were assisting Neil H in his drafting of his fantasy football team, I would have kicked him out of the league, right quick.

 
At 6:54 pm, Blogger Neil Monnery said...

Yes I'm obsessed, I'll admit. I want Matsuzaka and if I'm being honest, I have been checking news websites just for Daisuke news all day and night since Wednesday!

As for my fantasy team Corey, I don't want him in Texas or Boston I'll have to admit, although I could sell very high in Boston as there are three or four Sox fans in the league.

As for the fantasy football, Neil H just wanted a spot of advice and I pointed out that LT was a better pick than Shawn Alexander...

Btw...that webcam is just too beautiful. Proper jealous of Neil H going there next year.

 
At 8:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you helped him with his picks this past weekend. Very disappointed that there is outside assistance being provided.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home