Friday, July 21, 2006

Fuck you A-Rod, Fuck You

I know my language isn't the greatest, I do apologise. I have defended A-Rod against those who have attacked his hitting slump but I cannot and will not defend a guy who has Gold Gloves when they can't throw the ball 90 foot in a straight line.

I know he gets his $252m for being a great hitter, and he is one of the best whose ever lived but for that money I wouldn't mind someone being able to throw in a straight line. I can't hit a lick but I can throw in a straight line, therefore I am better than A-Rod in one aspect of the game.

I'm pissed.

Neil H says never blog angry, I disagree, at least this way I can excuse my language.

2 threw a strike:

At 11:48 am, Blogger s1c said...

Nice try by Posada to bail him out on that play! You just know George is busting a gut, look for A - Rod to get traded somehow someway.

 
At 4:54 am, Blogger PreteFunkEra said...

http://www.fuckyouarod.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home