Thursday, July 20, 2006

Game 93 at Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome

Posted by Picasa










Well #22 is crossed off the list, and I have to be honest and say that I enjoyed the HHH Metrodome more than I thought I would. After my experience at the Marlins, my brain is pretty set against combined football / baseball stadiums, but this didn't have the same feel. There was a decent crowd (25,000 or so), who were into the game, and the Twins continued there hot streak by knocking off the Rays 7-2.

One interesting feature - the Metrodome is pressurised, so when you leave, you are 'pushed' out of the stadium by the wind, as the air from inside rushes to meet lower pressure air outside - very strange. You could tell the regulars from the visitors - anyone taking off, or holding on to their baseball cap, was a regular!

0 threw a strike:

Post a Comment

<< Home