Wednesday, July 26, 2006

So what happened at ESPN?

This is a strange one?

The story, and like articles posted elsewhere on the web offer little color to the story, but you can't imagine this was a planned move. I guess they may address the lack of Reynolds at some point on one of the broadcasts this evening, but given the inferred tone in the ESPN press release you would think not.

So what has he done that would get such an instant fate - read Moneyball... stated that John Kruk knows nothing about baseball... who knows?

...but Deadspin knows, or doesn't as the case may be!

Given Neil M and I's chats this week about the best SS on the Yankees roster, you have to hope it is the end of the story that contains the truth!

2 threw a strike:

At 4:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was watching Sportscenter this monring and was taken aback to hear that HR had been let go. I assumed that it was something big since they would not reveal the reason for the firing. I assume they would have stated creative differences if it was about the A-Rod story. Good job posting the story, by the way.

 
At 9:42 am, Blogger Neil Monnery said...

I am a huge HR fan and hope that his exit can be turned into a positive, with him joining FOX to replace McCarver as the analyist, well I'm allowed to dream aren't I Neil?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home