Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Why?

I finally go and get a girlfriend and the Yanks decide its time to start playing like my lovelife prior to the past week or so. Can't I have a partner and watch the Yanks play good baseball and win some games?

I don't think I've written here in a while but we haven't played well in a while either. Maybe my written word will inspire the Yankees to beat the Brew crew tonight. Somehow I doubt it will as I find it most unlikely my thoughts will reach those in the travelling grey uniform.

Here are some things I have noticed though:

Randy Johnson - Stop giving up the Home Run ball, it really isn't helping us.

Now Tino has cooled off he really isn't that much better than Giambi, so why do the fans love him so?

Tanyon Sturtze is really really good in this setup role.

Having the bases loaded with nobody out and leaving all the man on base is really bad baseball.

I am getting really worried that George'll blow and make a move for Barry Zito and Mike Cameron.

Wang is our ace as it stands.

And finally, losing all the time is no fun.

Draft day today, an update later on that very subject!

2 threw a strike:

At 4:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out an article on the inflated Yankee payroll at mlbsource.om

 
At 12:06 pm, Blogger Neil Monnery said...

A very good read and I shall write an update about it at some point this week. Cheers for the link :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home