Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hoo-Ray

This is the quick post before the main game wrap-up post.

I just wanted to say one thing.

Thank (enter expletive here) that I don't have to listen to the Rangers TV announcers again this year. I thought the Jays ones were terrible (well they were), we all know about DJ & the Hawk in ChiTown, but these two morons were the worst homers I have ever heard, and in baseball you get to hear some quite bad ones!

On Giambi's 2 run HR, this was all they could muster up.

Giambi....................................................................Gone.

Apart from that, a good win, I shall go shower now which should leave me with plenty of time to write about the game, and the sweep, and the fact that if the season ended today, then the Yankees would start the playoffs in Comerica Park before I leave for work.

0 threw a strike:

Post a Comment

<< Home